вторник, 16 июля 2013 г.

Quiet for a change...

It's nice and quiet here for a change. And I'm really loving it! It has been a little too busy for the past three weeks around here, so I really appreciate a little break...


Kids are at the church camp. Glad they are enjoying it. A little one is taking a nap. And I'm working on some things around the house with a temptation to go to my creative corner instead. Hopefully, I can get some time to create tonight. I made a few more cards last week, but my daughter took our camera with her to camp, so I can't take any pictures...

Here is a picture of the precious moment I found on my computer that I wanted to share. It didn't happen today, but he seems to feel sort of like that today, since there's no one else at home besides me. 


I hope to be back soon with something paper crafting related :)

Have a great day and I'll see you soon!

4 комментария:

  1. I was getting confused by your wording there because instead of quiet, you wrote quite. It wasn't making sense but then I realized what you meant. It was so weird for us when Rusik was at a camp for a week too. Just didn't feel right. That coconut shrimp was pretty good, by the way.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You can tell I was half asleep:)) That's not the only mistake I made! Let me fix it... Glad you liked the recipe! My family loves it too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. AWWWWWW L O V E the picture!!! That is too cute!!! by the way i put it up on instegram :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. ha-ha:)))) btw, he seems to be on a mission to do as much trouble as possible now!

    ОтветитьУдалить