среда, 13 февраля 2013 г.

On my table...

My desires just don't meet with my opportunities lately... Today is February thirteenth and I still didn't make a single card Valentines Day related. I picked out some products from my stash, which look very tempting to cut into pieces and make something out of it, but the question is "When?"


This is what I have on the table right now, and hopefully, I'll be able to make something out of it today. With four children, where one of them is four years old and the other one is 8 month old, it seems like I constantly have to press "pause" on my creativity button.

But my hopes are high for today, since my older daughter gave me a gift of sparkling clean kitchen yesterday. Between cooking, laundry and kids, I hope to stop by my corner a few times :)

Have a beautiful day and I'll see you soon!


5 комментариев:

  1. Anya, can i borrow ur older daughter for a day or so? i wouldnt mind a little help with cleaning around the house :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That looks like a nice pile of creativity there ;-) i'm sure you will make something beautiful in time to give it to your someone special ;-) and so does not have to be Valentine’s day! This day kind of makes me mad… well mad is not a right word to use but I just don’t get it, and don’t agree with it! Even thought it would be nice to get a beautiful bouquet of roses, but just knowing that last week they were $9.99 and today they are $25.99… just makes me mad and I could not enjoy them as much! But anyway… my point is that we can and should do little things for each other throughout the year, then spent all this money on 1 day :-D so the card you will make I’m positive will just as special or even more special when it’s not expected, but from the heart!
    And if you some time to yourself, I would be glad to baby sit for a couple of hours… just tell me when! ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ира, я с тобой согласна! Я писала об этом здесь в прошлом году. Открытка действительно ценится намного больше когда её дарят неожиданно!

    И твоё предложение звучит слишком заманчиво!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Totally agree with Ira, both the pile and valentine's day! :)
    I wouldn't mind borrowing the older one either, could be the next oldest too ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить