вторник, 14 июня 2011 г.

More layouts

Busy, busy week. I was really hoping to post last night but there was an unexpected volleyball tournament in our backyard. Don't have much time but I really wanted to pop in and share layouts for the challenge.

I shared a sneak peak of my "black+white+ one color" page, and I had to change everything as I was working on it... again. I ended up with a different third color and a totally different design. So I guess sharing something that I am working on is not a good idea. But I did get TWO pages done.

I ended up with blue for my first layout. It was one of those pages that I didn't even have to sit down for. I was moving things around while doing laundry. Very, very simple:

Close up :


For my second layout I used shades of pink as my third color. I'm trying to scrapbook more of my older photos and these are from 2006.


Close ups:


I got two pages from other girls. Love them both! Katya used cream as her third color. I love the layering and details on her page. Especially how she added the cutout flowers on top of pattern paper. The stamped date is very clever and I think that the colors work well with the pictures. Love those rubons too! Katya's page (Эту страничку сделала Катя):


Anka used brown plus one color on her layout. I love her clean liner look here. Love the velum overlay on her title, the way she divided and overlapped her journaling, and that perfect ribbon color as it was from the day of the wedding (maybe it was). Very cute brads too. Here is Anka's page (эту страничку сделала Аня О.):


I asked Katya to pick our next challenge and she said - A layout from your own wedding. (I think that she just wanted to make fun of my pictures.) She knows I never scrapped any of them because they are so bad. But I guess that's what challenges are for and sometimes it's fun to be on this side.


Have a great day and I'll see you soon!

12 комментариев:

  1. Anya, I love black white and blue. They look very good together. Even though u didn't use as many different papers as on ur previous pages, it look very neat and unique.good job
    Anka, this page is really nice. I like ribbons, i like butterflies, i like the whole page.
    By the way, my third color on the page is not cream (it just looks like it is cause of my very nice camera)it is actually yellow, more like bright yellow

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Awesome layouts everybody! I just realized how my ribbon is crooked lol, and so is my lace border, better correct it, lol. I have to admit, it's getting more challenging for me to try to do layouts because Rusik is jumping all over me whenever I try to do something. Lucky Katya and Anya whose kids take nap during the day! I don't get that luxury.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Anka, do it in the morning. Rusik sleeps till 11 am. right?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Duska, that precious time is already reserved for my homework.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. So, who wants to share about their delicious breakfast this morning? It's someone else's turn now! lol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Katya, your stamps are much better looking than the ones I used to have. No wonder I stopped using them.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. And for some reason, Katya's layout cannot be maximized!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Sorry что Катина страничка не увеличивается, и я наконец смогла выйти на интернет! (спасибо Владику) Постараюсь поделиться чем то если не сегодня то завтра! Все что могу сказать - we are having a GREAT time!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Hey, Anya, I m waiting for pictures from ur vacation. where are they. By the way, Tanya's kittens are so cute. 3 grey ones and 1 beige. When she comes back they ll be much bigger.

    ОтветитьУдалить