среда, 17 ноября 2010 г.

More scrapping and more lifting

I had so many thoughts in my head that I wanted to share while I was cleaning and doing the laundry, but when I finally got a chance to sit down, I couldn't think of anything.

Well, I did want to share a layout I made a few weeks ago. For some reason I just couldn't get the colors of these papers to look right on the photo. Anyway, here is a layout, using some Teresa Collins papers together with Making Memories.

This is a page about one of the best weeks of the year (and one of the best places too). Here we shared that perfect moment with my baby. I just enjoyed being with her, and observing how she acts, talks and grows so quickly. It was perfect to simply spend a day with her.

Next, is another one of those pages that I did last week when I was so busy with the wedding. Yeah, that totally doesn't make sense (scrapping while you are busy). But I just couldn't do anything else. This time I used Jana Eubank's layout for inspiration.

I don't think I will ever get tired of Teresa Collins Giving Thanks collection papers. They are so delicate and can work on any page.

Have one more page to share with you tomorrow, using the same collection. I had little pieces left and that's exactly how that page came together.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

2 комментария: