воскресенье, 10 октября 2010 г.

10/10/10

Today is October tenth which makes this date in 2010 so special -10/10/10. And for that reason I decided to get myself a little present. Sharing some of my favorite products that are in the cart right now at Emmaspaperie. I think they have the largest selection of paper among all Internet stores.

I love all of the products by Teresa Collins but Giving Thanks is my very favorite. These are the papers I can not wait to hold and play with:

They are so classic and elegant...

Love text papers...

And text + pattern is totally speaking to my heart!

Awesome bracket shape mini book covers!

These tags are so adorable:

And this will be wonderful for a mini book I wanted to make for a long time now. I'm planning on doing a page a day in November about blessings in my life. Will be a great Thanksgiving project...


And how can you pass by her Holiday papers - my December Daily will be so happy with these! And me too...


Also in my cart are these mini classic die cut label papers by Jenny Bowlins. They are great for journaling or even to stand on their own...


But for my biggest disappointment Emmaspaperie didn't have this Travel Clock Transparency by Teresa Collins and it was hard to find it elsewhere. I just have to have it!
I'll see you soon with more projects.

2 комментария: