суббота, 17 апреля 2010 г.

Week in the Life

I am so excited to participate in project called "A week in the Life". I've read all the links referring that subject on Alis' blog. Today I was working on basic design and other little details for it. So far I have decided on:

- making it a 5.5 x 8.5 in size (made December Daily in a similar size and loved working with that canvas size)

- choosing blue as an accent color

- having a transparency for each day instead of devided page protectors (will adhere pictures on both sides, which will have simmilar effect)

-geting it bound at an office store, instead of rings this time (A.C Moore doesn't sell them anymore... made me mad.)

For my design inspiration I used one of the pages from Ali Edwards photo book on Shutterfly and worked it out so that my project will look similar. It was my favorite page in her book. By the way, I'm working on one of those photo albums to give it to my parents as a gift.

I want to keep it very simple. Would love to work with white pages for a change. Hope to share a little bit more soon. Can't wait to get started.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий